Monday, November 5, 2007

"Carribean Vibe"

With each hand-made piece I create, I get a "feel" as to its purpose or "personality." As each piece is being created I often think about the person who will be wearing my jewelry; where they will be when they wear it and for what purpose. Will they be attending a Black Tie event? The Ballet? An oyster roast?

Well with this one, I pictured its purpose as the newest "sassy" vacation accessory. With its creamy tones and sandy tans and flirty flare, I had to name this one "Carribean Vibe." Don't you agree that it would go with every outfit worn on a carribean cruise or look great with that sarong on the beaches of St. Thomas, for instance? Even Cosmopolitan L.A., or the casual sunsets of Key West Florida would be a fitting destination for a fun necklace as this one.
Just don't forget to send me a post card!!
Natural Sea Shell and white hemp with Silver Toggle $24.99





1 comment:

Shariful said...

Handmade jewelry with an angelic touch fit for all occasions. this website