Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Wasabe"

In my attempts at naming my jewelry, I come up "blank" sometimes and must usually rely on what pops into my mind at first glance after it's all said and done. "Wasabe" came to mind when I stepped back to view this necklace due to the circular cluster of citrine seed beads that hold it all together at the focal point. This truly is a FUN necklace! I had FUN creating it too! Around every corner (or with the next bead that I slide onto the sterling silver wire) I try to place an element of "surprise" and I hope I did it for you with this necklace. Enjoy! Sterling Silver Heart-Shaped Toggle clasp. $75.00 SOLD






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.